The International Workshop on Computational Nanotechnology (IWCN) is the 21st in the series of International Workshops, until 2015 titled "Computational Electronics" and changed to "Computational Nanotechnology" in 2017. The new name, IWCN, reflects the longstanding aim of the Workshop to generate interdisciplinary research and collaboration in solid-state materials and device simulation, and the increasingly dominant presence of nanoscale structures and devices in high performance electronics and photonics.
Topics include simulations of electronic, optical and mechanical properties of nanostructures; simulations of electronic, thermal, spin and molecular transport processes; multiscale and multiphysics simulations; computational design and evaluation of engineered nanomaterials and nanostructures; simulation of nanodevice processing and performance; first-principles/quantum/semiclassical/TCAD modeling and simulations of nano materials and devices.
IWCN 2021 will be held fully online due to the global pandemic.
Feb 1, 2021
Feb 15, 2021
March 1, 2021
March 10, 2021
April 30, 2021
May 7, 2021
- The Deadlines for Pre-registration and Uploading Videos are extended: May 7 2021.05.06
- Your Abstract Results have been announced 2021.03.31
- Online Registration is now available 2021.03.03
- Abstract Submission System is now open 2021.01.06
- IWCN 2021 official website is now open! 2020.12.08